This policy describes the procedures followed by
Warung Beach Club (hereinafter the “Owner”) in relation to the processing of personal data collected through the site https://www.warungbeach.it (hereinafter the “Site”).
Unless otherwise specified, this policy also applies to information – pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (hereinafter the “Code”) and of the art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) n. 2016/679 (hereinafter the “GDPR”) – surrender to those who interact with the Site (hereinafter the “User”).
Information on the processing of detailed personal data is reported, where necessary, on the pages relating to the individual services offered through the Website. These information are aimed at defining the limits and methods of processing the personal data of each service, based on which the user can freely express their consent, where necessary, and authorize the collection of data and their subsequent processing, if necessary.
The Data Controller is Warung Beach Club, with registered office at
Loc. Masua 09016 Nebida CI – Italy
Tel: (+39) 392 819 7964/340 460 6229
The updated list of eventual data processors is available at the owner’s offices.
Types of data processed.
Through the Site, the following may be collected and processed:
– navigation data;
– personal data provided voluntarily by the user in the forms present within the Site.
Cookies are small text files that the visited sites send to the user’s terminal, where they are stored, to then be re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit.
The Site uses technical cookies, both own and of third parties. These cookies, being of a technical nature, do not require the prior consent of the User to be installed and used.
In particular, the cookies used on the Site can be traced back to the following sub-categories:
– browsing or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the Web Sites. As they are not stored on the user’s computer, they disappear when the browser is closed;
– analytical cookies, with which statistical information on the number of users and visits to the Websites are collected and analyzed;
– social widgets and plugins: some widgets and plugins made available by social networks can use their own cookies to facilitate interaction with the reference site.
The third-party cookies installed on the Site are listed below. For each of them there is a link to the relative information on the processing of personal data and how to disable the cookies used. With regards to third-party cookies, the Data Controller has only the obligation to insert in this policy the link to the website of the third party. Instead, the subject of the disclosure and indication of the modalities for the consent and / or deactivation of the cookies is charged to this subject.
– Google Analytics:
Information at https://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Opt Out at
Cookies can be disabled by the user by changing the browser settings on the basis of
instructions made available by the relevant suppliers at the links listed below.
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
– Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647-hl=it
– Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Purpose and legal basis of the processing.
Personal data collected through the Site will be processed to handle requests for information or documents sent by the User.
The processing of personal data for the aforementioned purpose does not require the consent of the User as the processing is necessary to fulfill specific requests of the interested party pursuant to art. 24, c. 1, lett.
b) of the Code and of the art. 6, c. 1, lett. b) of the GDPR.
Provision of data and consequences in case of failure to provide data.
The provision of personal data for the aforementioned purpose is optional and failure to provide such data will result, as the only consequence, in the impossibility for the Data Controller to manage and process the requests of the interested party.
Processing methods. Personal data will be processed by electronic means, including by insertion and organization in databases, in compliance with the provisions of the Code and the GDPR concerning security measures.
Recipients or categories of recipients.
Personal data may be made accessible, brought to the attention of or communicated to the following subjects, who will be appointed by, as the case may be, those responsible or in charge:
– companies of the group to which the Owner belongs (controlling, controlled, connected), employees and / or collaborators in any capacity of the Owner;
– public or private subjects, natural or legal persons, for which the Data Controller uses for the performance of the activities instrumental to the achievement of the aforementioned purposes or to which the Data Controller is required to communicate personal data, in accordance with legal or contractual obligations.
In any case, personal data will not be disclosed.
Period of conservation.
Personal data will be kept for 1 year from their registration.
Access rights, cancellation, limitation and portability.
Interested parties are recognized the rights set forth in articles 7 of the Code and 15 to 20 of the GDPR. By way of example, each interested party may:
a) obtain confirmation that personal data concerning him is being processed;
b) if processing is in progress, obtain access to personal data and information relating to processing and request a copy of personal data;
c) obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete personal data;
d) obtain, if one of the conditions set forth in art. 17 of the GDPR, the cancellation of personal data concerning him;
e) obtain, in the cases provided for in art. 18 of the GDPR, the treatment limitation;
f) receive personal data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and request their transmission to another owner, if technically feasible.
Right of opposition.
Each interested party has the right to oppose the processing of his personal data at any time in order to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller. In the event of opposition, your personal data will no longer be processed, provided that there are no legitimate grounds for processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the assessment, operation or defense of a right in court.
Right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor.
In addition, each interested party may lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data in the event that it believes that the rights it holds under the Code and the GDPR have been violated, according to the procedures
indicated on the website of the Guarantor accessible at the address: www.garanteprivacy.it.